Evangelion in a nutshell Evangelion in a nutshell

I am one can short of a six pack!!!

It has gendou in it, so i give it a 10! Bah!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

the best!

this is, for sure, the best animation i have seen in quite some time.
what's more, it is tasteful, heartwarming, and funny.

We Are Robots - Geekbot We Are Robots - Geekbot

splendid

the animation style is very clean, and i like the character design. the cinematography is nice, and adds much to the humor. maybe a little more robot-related humor would have been appropriate, but the nerd-related humor alone makes this a splendid flash indeed. "thats a bad wookie!"

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

good flash, bad japanese

i like the plot, its funny. the sound effects are particularly effective. the animation style is a bit cheesy, but at least its original! my only complaint is the horrible, horrible attempted japanese. the grammar sounds like its right out of a japanese text book.... some colloquialisms would have added a LOT. Still, a flash well deserving of praise.

I Love Egg ep.11 I Love Egg ep.11

kill the commies!

dude that egg is so much more hard core than the US Army!

Foamy's Rant Foamy's Rant

horrible

this is the worst flash ever by illwillpress. i am a big fan of all the others, they have all made me laugh. i could not even sit through the entirity of this one. it is not fun to hear only hatred and bitterness. i was dissapointed with the flash quality as well, it seems no new effort at all went into this movie. i await the next illwillpress release with hope for better.

Head Trip Head Trip

promose

the good thing about this movie is that it is creative and interesting. the reason i blammed it is because the art is done so poorly that at times i cannot tell what is happening. also, the flash animation is done very simple-mindedly and without utilizing all the things about flash that make it great. (layers, interactivity, translucency, tweens, etc.)

i would beg of the author to not give up, for he or she shows much porential tallent.

A Clock Is Born A Clock Is Born

merf

this movie has cool visual content but that is the only content offered. its a clock movie, so it means absolutly nothing to me, being not of the order of the clock myself.

3D Kitchen 3D Kitchen

good job!

thats really cool, i wanna learn that program too. this gets a 5 because its a first try, i would love to see what you can do with that 3d stuff. look! under half a meg too, even with the music! sweeeeeet.

iqueloque responds:

yeah, the sound loop was bigger thent he movie.

Pleasant Dave Pleasant Dave

ewww, DBZ! ugly!

good animation though. the dbz music is why you got a 10 for humor dude. good script, too :P. what the....? a super-saiyan hat?! O_o the plot makes no sense at all but thats what makes it cool i guess. maybe a little over-board with the dbz rip-off but meh, good shit. i enjoyed it

InoMan responds:

lol, I couldn't find a sound to match what I wanted the hat to sound like so I just used the SSJ sound. The story will make sense later, or actually, it might make less sense. I don't know, it actually gets even more confusing in later episodes.